Its the most wonderful time of the year!
No, its not Christmas, its MARCH MADNESS!!!
There is nothing quite like filling out brackets and watching as much college basketball as possible along the road to the Final Four. To make things even more fun, we are giving you the chance to join your fellow Casual Runners in taking on Team Casual Runner in our first ever NCAA Bracket Challenge. Bragging rights, pride, and a whole lot of fun are on the line!
Playing is simple. We set up a group through ESPN.com, so all you have to do to join is this:
1) Click this Link to Join the Casual Runner Bracket Challenge Group. You may have to create an ESPN/Disney account if you don’t already have one, but we’re guessing most of our readers already have one (ahem, runDisney anyone???).
2) Follow the directions on the website to make your picks and submit your bracket. You can create up to 10 different entries, you know, if you don’t care about the whole Sheet of Integrity thing!
3) Get your picks in before the games tip off on Thursday, March 17, 2016. (Which means you can make your picks even after the opening round games take place, but why would you wait?).
4) Feel free to invite all of your friends, family, and running buddies to join in the fun. Remember, as always, the more the merrier.
5) Follow along on this post, the ESPN.com group page, and our Twitter account to see how your picks stack up against the CR Team and your fellow Casual Runners.
Are you ready to get on the road to the Final Four? Join the Casual Runner Bracket Challenge Group now!
Good luck everyone, may the best team win, and let the Madness begin!
Obligatory disclaimer: there is no cost to join this challenge. The grand prize is pride and bragging rights.
The Casual Runner Team wants to hear from you. If you have any questions about anything we cover here on Casual Runner, if you have any questions regarding running gear or training for your own Casual Running needs, or if there is anything that you would like us to cover on Casual Runner, please leave a comment or email us using the links below. To ensure that you do not miss all of the great content from Casual Runner, please be sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram, subscribe to our YouTube channel, and add us to your circle on Google+. Enjoy the freedom of going wherever your feet, imagination, and determination will take you!